Exercise classes are $4. You may purchase discounted class punch cards at the front desk of each center.
Punch cards allow entry at $3 per class
TF Fitness Studios protocols
The Fitness Studios at Tuscany Falls reopened Monday, Sept. 7, with all the previously shared protocols for the Fitness Center, including the use of masks at all times and capacity limits.
As we integrate back into using the building, hours and offerings, will be limited. During the initial phase of reopening, we will offer the use of Spin Bikes and the WellBeats system only and walk-in users will be allowed during this time, up to capacity limits. If capacity is reached, then users can wait until others exit before being admitted.
Our goal is to resume fitness classes as soon as a week from the original opening date, but it may be longer. Once fitness classes resume, reservations will be required, as stipulated by the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) directive, dated Aug. 10, 2020. An online reservation system has been configured, and details will be forthcoming with operating instructions. You will be able to make reservations from your desk top computer, tablet or mobile device.
In keeping with AZDHS guidance, WellBeats (and later fitness classes) will be offered with limited capacity. Studio #1 will be limited to 21 people, and in the Spin Room to eight people. Also, mask wear will be required while inside the studios to include when using WellBeats, taking classes or on the spin bikes. Social distancing will also be enforced and facility users will need sign an attestation form regarding their personal health upon entry to the facility.
Studios hours of operation will be:
8 a.m. – noon, Monday through Friday. Closed on weekends.
Reservations Required for Fitness Classes
The fitness classes at the Tuscany Falls Fitness Studios resumed on Wednesday, Sept 16. Be assured that all Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) directives and standards are in place to provide you with as safe an environment as possible to enjoy your fitness classes.
Whether you are a returning Studio participant or new to group exercise, you’re encouraged to check out our classes. The instructors will work with you to ensure your comfort in the class.
In accordance with the ADHS directives, the following procedures need be adhered to by all participants:
- Masks will be worn while in the Studios building, to include while participating in class activity. It will be challenging, so adjust your exertion level accordingly.
- Social distancing of 6 foot between participants will be maintained.
- Participants are required to sanitize equipment at the end of class.
- Class size is limited to 21 in the Studios, 20 in the Aqua class
- Class duration will be 45 minutes to allow sanitation prior to the start of the next class.
- Class participation will be by reservation* only.
How to make a reservation
*Class reservations can be made from your desk top computer, tablet or mobile device by going to the PebbleCreek HOA website and clicking the link located under Quick Links on the front page or by opening your browser to: www.supersaas.com/schedule/login/PebbleCreek_Fitness/
In order to accommodate the most people possible during our times of limited capacity:
- An individual is limited to one class reservation per day
- You are able to make reservations up to a week in advance, and as late as 30 minutes in advance of class
- You may have 5 reservations on the books in any given 7 day period. Walk-ins will only be allowed to attend classes on a space available basis.
The first time you log onto the reservation website you will need to create an account by following the instructions on that page. From there, the following steps will lead to your class reservation:
On your mobile device:
- Select “Classes”
- Click on the “day” you want to reserve a class
- Scroll to below the calendar and click on the “desired class”
- Select “Create New Reservation”
- Confirm “Create Reservation”
- Your agenda will appear listing your upcoming reservations
From your Desktop or Desktop View on your mobile device. (Mobile users may scroll to the bottom to select “Desktop View”. Classes for the current week will show on the calendar.)
- Click on the class you wish to reserve.
- Click “New Reservation” in the pop-up window
- Click “Create Reservation” in the pop-up window
- You will be taken to your Agenda listing all upcoming reservations
If your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation after making it, the following steps need be followed:
On your mobile device (List)
- In your Agenda list (Agenda tab to the right of the weekly tab), click on the “edit icon” toward the right of your reservation
- “View Class” pop-up window will appear. Click on “edit icon” to the far right of your name
- “Edit Reservation” pop-up window will appear. Click on the trash can icon at the bottom of the window.
From your Desktop (Calendar)
- Click on the green check mark on the reservation you want to cancel
- “View Class” pop-up window will appear. To the far right of your name, click on the “edit icon.”
- “Edit Reservation” pop-up window will appear. Click on the “trash can icon”
Should you run into difficulties when making a reservation call the Studios direct (Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - noon, at 935-6752) or by contacting Lynne Carlyle at: email@example.com
Once you have your reservation you are ready to go. There’s no need to show up at the Studios more than 10 minutes in advance of your class.
We appreciate there will be a learning curve in using the on-line reservation system and we appreciate your anticipated cooperation as we all adjust to using it.
See you at the Studios!
Source: Melissa Kallett, Director, Recreation and Fitness