Tuscany Falls has Toscana’s Grill and, separated by glass doors at the north end, Toscana’s Lounge. The Lounge features a fireplace and five flat-screen televisions. Both areas have access to outdoor patio seating, overlooking the golf course and mountains to the west – ideal for sunset watching. Both are housed in a free-standing, L-shaped building that surrounds a courtyard, immediately south of Tuscany Falls Clubhouse.
Address: 16262 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear, AZ 85395
Toscana's Grill Hours of Operation
Sunday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Member Account Transactions are preferred.
Toscana's Grill reservations line: 623-935-6753
Reservations are strongly requested. We may be unable to accept walk-ins during these reopening phases. In order to adhere to social distancing protocols, the number of reservations we can accept will be limited.
Weekly Specials - Monday - Saturday
Early Bird Dinners - Monday - Friday
August 1 and August 3-8 - Steak Frites, Salmon, and Lasagna
August 10-15 - Bacon-Wrapped Scallops, Petite Filet, and Chicken Parmesan
August 17 - 22 - Beef Brisket, Chicken Pot Pie, and Mac & Cheese
August 24 - 29 - Chicken Fried Steak, Seafood Basket, and Baked Penne
Chef Mary's Meals-to-Go
Breakfast Menu - Daily
Making Reservations - Details
Toscana's Grill reservations line: 623-935-6753
Reservations are strongly requested. We may be unable to accept walk-ins during these reopening phases. We will begin accepting reservations on Monday, May 11 starting at 9 a.m. In order to adhere to social distancing protocols, the number of reservations we can accept will be limited.
When making a reservation please have the following information ready:
- First and Last Name
- Member Account Number
- Number of attendees for reservation (no more than 4)
- Time slot desired (see below for available time slots)
Reservation time slots (subject to availability)
- 10 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- 12 p.m.
- 1 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m.
- 3 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m.
- 5 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m.
- 6:30 p.m.
The maximum allotted time per reservation to dine-in: Lunch: 1 hour, 15 minutes. This allows staff to properly sanitize tables before the next reservation. Reservations can be accepted up to a week in advance. No Standing Reservations will be allowed. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your reservation time, to ensure no gathering.
Patio seating will be limited.
Please do not add more chairs to what we have provided. Practice Social Distancing and no more than 4 people to a group. Tables will be put on marked areas and cannot be moved or pushed together. There cannot be any additional guests standing around tables. Violators will be asked to please practice social distancing immediately or they will be refused service and asked to leave for non-compliance.
Since patio seating will be available for reservations, the Toscana's service window will remain closed until further notice.
Entering and Exiting the Restaurant
We will have one entry point for the restaurant; the main front entrance. Upon entry, we ask that you sanitize your hands; staff will then direct you to the correct table for your reservation. The exit door will be located in the dining room, exiting onto the patio where we will have a sanitizing station available upon exit. Signage and staff will be available for guidance. Please be aware of signage, it will be important to help the flow and maintain social distancing.
The following General Guidelines are to be followed by staff and guests:
Governor's Executive Order
As outlined in the Governor's Executive Order, restaurants and guests must follow these guidelines:
- Parties must maintain a minimum 6 feet social distance from other parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated in the restaurant.
- Establishments must provide a hand sanitizing station upon entry to the restaurant.
- No tables allowed of more than 10 guests. (However because of our at-risk demographic we have elected to only allow no more than four per table.)
- Condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, and other traditional table top items will not be on unoccupied tables.
- Condiments only provided upon request, and in single use (non-reusable) portions.
- Disposable, paper menus (new for each patron) will be provided.
- Contactless payment is encouraged.
Grill Staff Guidelines
All Grill Staff will:
- Abide by proper social distancing, disinfecting, cleaning and sanitizing guidelines on a structured schedule to ensure safety for guests and staff.
- Be mandated to wear masks and abide by our strict hand washing policy.
- Be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival to work.
- Provide proper sanitizing stations in the dining areas.
We ask each guest that they review and abide by these Health Protocols for Restaurant Customers:
- Maintain at least six feet of separation from other individuals not within the same party. If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
- No tables of more than four people.
- Self-screen before going into a restaurant for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19
- Wash or disinfect hands upon entering a restaurant and after any interaction with employees, other customers, or items in the restaurant.
- Customers should wash or sanitize their hands after the payment process.
- Consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state, consider wearing cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth).
Toscana's Restaurant Managers
Erika Vazquez and Dustin Carter
Office location: Toscana's Restaurant
Call 623-935-6753 for reservations and takeout.